Making the Business Case for SustainabilityPublications
This Guide continues the important work we have started in 2018 regarding the institutional benefits available when sustainability becomes a ‘top team, top table issue’, so you might find that interesting to look up too.
- It provides a useful context by explaining how the strategic business case for sustainability was made at the University of Edinburgh as it was highlighted by Dave Gorman – Director of Social Responsibility and Sustainability in Video 1 and Paul McNaull, Former Director of Finance (2012 – 2018) in Video 2.
- Illustrates how sustainability can benefit institutions across the four pillars of success through a range of case studies
- Outlines the purpose of a business case and the main elements it should contain
- Describes the steps that should be considered when developing a business case
- Summarises some of the factors that will help change the attitudes of senior leaders towards sustainability over the long-term