GPSEN connects diverse organizations across the greater Portland region in a collaborative network that multiplies our collective capacity to educate, empower, and engage for a more sustainable future.
The GPSEN Fellows Program is a regional network of professionals who are interested in advancing sustainability education in their work and in the community. GPSEN Fellows offer diverse expertise to increase our collective impact in areas of sustainability research, teaching, and/or applied learning within the greater Portland region and beyond, including:
- Developing sustainability-related curriculum
- Developing a sustainability-related research project
- Helping to plan an event
- Advising GPSEN on strategic policies and actions
- Serving on a working group and/or committee
- Participating in the GPSEN Think Tank with other Fellows
GPSEN Fellows benefit from:
- Participation in the GPSEN community
- Discounted rates at GPSEN events
- Event-planning support
- Networking through GPSEN and partner connections
- Collaboration on research and international work
- Project and program development support
- Letters of support for grants, projects & initiatives
- Opportunities to co-sponsor GPSEN events
- Training and professional development opportunities
We welcome participation from across our region and hope that our Fellows Program can offer valuable professional development to community members.
If you are interested in becoming a GPSEN Fellow, please complete our Fellows Application.
If you would like to apply for a grant, with GPSEN as a fiscal sponsor, please complete our GPSEN Grant Form, for consideration. All grant application proposals are reviewed by our Board of Directors.