GPSEN’s strategic plan for 2019-2022 places sustainability education at the forefront in order to transform “business as usual” to a sustainable future through new levels of shared identities, empowerment, and active engagement.
Strategic Priorities and Highlights
- Educational programs, such as our Sustainability Symposium and Train-the-Trainer Workshops
- Developing partnerships and co-hosting community events
- Engaging community members in networking opportunities
- Fostering leadership skills through our Youth and College Networks
- Promoting events, resources, and outreach campaigns via our online GPSEN Regional Hub, newsletter, and social media
- Encouraging professional development with our GPSEN Interns and Fellows programs, including via collaborative research projects and our Think Tank
- Mapping and connecting organizations, groups, and businesses to ESD efforts and the SDGs
- Aligning governance with local, regional, national, and international sustainability initiatives, including the Sustainable Development Goals.
Review a summary of our 2019-2022 Strategic Plan.