Our Research & Curriculum (R&C) committee helps:
- Support efforts to advance research in our region, on sustainability issues
- Identify existing research
- Promote collaborative research opportunities
- Promote and help disseminate research
- Work with Outreach team to keep research visible on website
- Research and post best practice tools on website
- Promote and share curriculum development
- Offer forums for innovation through our Think Tank
- Facilitate articulation agreements between institutions
Key programs include:
- GPSEN Fellows
- The GPSEN Fellows Program is a regional network of professionals who are interested in advancing sustainability education in their work and in the community.
- Virtual Bridge to the International Climate Process (see more details on Bridge to Cop25 page)
- This effort was designed to increase engagement in the international climate process (most notably UNFCCC events) by providing real-time, two-way linkages between local citizens and international events.
- Bridging for Sustainability events
- These groundbreaking events highlight the work being done in science, practice and policy locally, and align with the UN’s SDGs as well.