- This event has passed.
How to co-create nature-based solutions?
July 11 @ 6:00 am - 7:30 amFree
We are pleased to invite you to our UrbanByNature Webinar#2: “How to co-create nature-based solutions?” This webinar is part of an innovative facilitated capacity-building and expertise-sharing programme to lift the barriers to urban nature and set our cities and towns on a sustainable course!
This webinar will bring content to the table with 3 diverse inputs from:
- Katharina Hölscher (Research Fellow) and Marleen Lodder(Research Fellow) from the Dutch Research Institute For Transitions, DRIFT (Netherlands)
- Katrien Van De Sijpe (Head of Department of Environment and Sustainability), Peter Vos (sustainability expert), and Mien Quartier(expert in Social Innovation), City of Genk (Belgium) , City of Genk (Belgium) (tbc)
- N.N, City of Niterói (Brazil) (tbc)
The webinar will be moderated by Alice Reil and Daniela Rizzi (ICLEI Europe) as well as Sophia Picarelli (ICLEI South America). There will be also time for an interactive poll and a question-and-answer-round with you.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- why co-creation matters
- the concept of co-creation
- design principles for co-creation
- conditions for putting co-creation into practice
- do’s and don’t’s
- the experiences of Niterói (Brazil) with co-creation in the field of urban sustainability
- the experiences of Genk (Belgium) with co-creation for planning nature-based solutions
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the webinar.