- This event has passed.
Host an AmeriCorps Member (Proposals Due)
Confluence invites all eligible nonprofit organizations, public schools and government agencies to submit a proposal to host a Confluence AmeriCorps Member. Review the timelines and more about what makes a successful partnership below.
Successful Project Partners
- Demonstrate skill and awareness around issues of equity, diversity and inclusion
- Design and execute environmental equity projects with clear goals, activities and outcomes
- Collaborate with Confluence staff to recruit an AmeriCorps Member who reflects the communities served
- Ensure that at least 50% of individuals engaged live in historically under-served communities
- Provide supervision and mentoring for the full 11-month term of service (or 5 1/2 month term of service)
- Create a comfortable work space with sufficient resources and opportunities for leadership development
- Follow specific guidelines and instructions set forth by AmeriCorps and Confluence
- Contribute a $13,500 Cash Match per Member
- Discounts available for culturally specific and POC-led groups
Program Director: Elizabeth Cabral