- This event has passed.
Business as a Force for Good
July 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
We continue to highlight cutting-edge sustainability work in our region, the global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with lessons in environmental, economic, and social justice, plus conversations on how to create resilience in our communities.
In this installment of our Sustainability Symposium Series, join business leaders to explore the power of businesses as forces for good and how regional businesses are connecting purpose with profit in meaningful ways:
- Jami Haaning, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Lam Research
- Kymm Nelsen, Conscious Capitalism
- Holly Braun, Corporate Sustainability Collaborative (CSC)
- Mike Mercer, B Local
In addition, learn about international business and non-profit efforts to support communities in Latin America and Africa, with:
- Forest Resener, Communications Director, StoveTeam International
- Tabatha Rood, Executive Director/ Founder, BamCashea
Our Symposium series theme – “A Call for Action” – celebrates everyone who is making a difference in our communities!