The GPSEN Think Tank offers a community where you can explore deep questions, discuss ideas and research, and engage in developing meaningful programs and events.
- Develop as a program within GPSEN and offer as a collaborative opportunity for other RCEs. It will be a core project within the GPSEN Research & Curriculum committee.
- Create a central organizing tool to allow researchers, visionaries, and all who are interested in asking deeper cultural and policy questions about how to use social science concepts and theories to help create a more sustainable future.
- Offer an asset map of existing sustainability research and researchers in the greater Portland region and beyond.
- Serve as a central hub to connect researchers and students with research questions and funders, allowing opportunities for engagement.
- Address core priority action areas in UNESCO’s Global Action Programme on ESD.
- Support the GPSEN Fellows program.
- Internship opportunities will be available.
Come join us! If you are interested in being a GPSEN Fellow, please submit a Fellowship Application.
For more information and a schedule of meetings, contact James Reed.