There are many ways to get involved in GPSEN! Consider becoming a fellow, intern, volunteer, or committee or working group member to make a difference. Credit and non-credit opportunities are available for internships. Contact Neeraja Havaligi for the Fellows program and Lin Harmon-Walker for internships and other volunteer opportunities. Current openings include:
- GPSEN Fellows. Open to graduate students and professionals with particular research interests and skills. Fellows are part of our Think Tank.
- Outreach & Communications. We are currently looking for an intern with design experience using the MailChimp platform and to assist with other social media and outreach tasks.
- Governance Intern. Learn non-profit management skills by becoming part of our management team.
- Development & Grant Writing. Help build GPSEN’s capacity and valuable fund-raising skills by helping our Development Committee identify and write grant applications.
- Marketing and Website Development. We are currently looking for volunteers with marketing or web development skills to join our Outreach and Communications Committee and help us supercharge GPSEN’s capacity to reach everyone in our region and in our international network.
- Create your own position! Have a skill you would like to apply and develop? Let’s talk about how we can support each other.